- Lethbridge Gun show - Randy 403-223-8004Feb. 14th. & 15th./2015
- Provost Gun Show - Oscar 780-209-1627Feb. 21st./2015
- Clyde, Ab., Firearms Auction - 780-206-0193Feb. 21st. & 22nd./2015
- Vegreville gun show -Daryl - 780-632-4966March 20th. - 22nd./2015
- Cold Lake gun & sportsman show - Spatzi
March. 21st. & 22nd. / 2015
- Edmonton Arms show – 5100 – 41st. Ave. Stony Plain – Darren - 780-473-3032
March 27th. - 29th./2015
- Olds gun & sportsman show - Spatzi 780-374-3864March. 28th. & 29th./2015
- Drayton Valley gun show - 780-621-3339April 3rd. & 4th./2015
- A.A.C.C.A. Easter Weekend show -BMO Stampede grounds Fri. 9:30 to 5:00; Sat. 9:30 to 4:00; 403-771-8348; or www.calgarygunshow.comApril 18th. & 19th./2015
- Consort gun show - Doug - 403-577-3818April 18th. & 19th./2015
- High Prairie gun show - Darrell - 780-523-1948April 25th. & 26th./2015
- Claresholm gun show -Mike -403-381-3183May 2nd. & 3rd./2015
- Red Deer gun show -403-347-3767May 22nd. & 23rd./2015
- Fort McMurray gun show - Spatzi - 780-374-3864 June 6th. & 7th./2015
- Castor gun show -Tina -403-741-7377 July 18th. & 19th./2015
- Hanna gun show - Ron - 403-854-3768Aug. 22nd. & 23rd. /2015
- Torrington gun show - Stan - 403-556-5768Aug. 28th.- 30th.
- Slave Lake gun show - Spatzi - 780-374-3864Sept. 19th./2015
- A.A.C.C.A. Calgary gun show Thorncliffe Community Centre
- 5600 Centre St. N. www.calgarygunshow.com
Nov. 13th., 14th., & 15th.,/2015
- Lloydminster, Ab., - Servus Sports Centre - 780-847-2424
April 11th. & 12th./2015 - Penticton gun show -Kevin - 250-494-4356
April 12th (Sunday only /2015 -Quesnel - gun club swap meet - Gary
April 25th. & 26th./2015 - Kamloops gun show - 250-376-0055
May 9th. & 10th. - Prince George gun show - Don -250-613-0151
May 23rd. & 24th./2015 - Kootenay/Cranbrook gun show - Duncan - 250-422-3469
Aug. 28th. & 29th./2015 - Vernon gun show - Phyllis - 250-547-1442
March 7th.,/2015 - Carberry gun show - Brent -204-834-3206
March 29th./2015 - Winnipeg -M.C.C. of C. gun show - John - 204-669-0871
April 18th. & 19th./2015 - Dauphin - gun show - Victor -204-444-4690 April 25th. & 26th./2015 - Dugald gun show -Carol -204-242-2320
May 30th./2015 - Neepawa gun show - Mike - 204-841-0632
Yukon gun shows:
July 25th./2015 - Whitehorse gun show - Donovan - 867-667-2278
Phone before you travel to confirm shows
For complete listings see Access to Firearms Newspaper.
Our annual Easter Weekend Show is Canada's largest & finest Antique Arms & Military Collectors show. If you did not get a contract by early January, contact us & one will be sent to you. If you have never had a trade or display table at our Ea3ter Show, you are missing Canada's largest social gathering for people of similar interests.
Estate & Executor:
Firearms found in an estate need not be surrendered or reported to police. Executors can legally take control, keep in proper storage & dispose of them legally. Questions? Contact us.
If you have any unwanted firearms, militaria &/or related collectibles, contact us & we will try to find new homes for them.
403-249-8383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Annual Easter Weekend Show:
2014 was again a great success with exhibitors & displayers from across Canada. Our 120,000 square feet of floor space was filled to capacity. The A.H.E.I. laser range as always a popular exhibit.
This Antique Arms & Military Collectors Show has become the largest exhibition & social gathering of likeminded people in Canada, with visitors from afar. A.A.C.C.A. would like to thank all of the public who visited our shows & the many exhibitors, many of whom came a great distance to make this show a success. A couple flew in by private plane from Alaska, will be back next year. Many more visitors than before from the U.S.A.
What you will see at our 2015 Easter Show:
Firearms, antique & modern military & related collectibles, western art, custom knife makers, gun smiths & gun makers, hunting wear & supplies, archery, sword & bayonets, collectors cartridges & much much more.
Dealers of related products from across Canada, Auction Houses from Canada, USA & UK.
Award winning educational displays.
The National Firearms Assoc. (NFA), Canadian Shooting Sports Assoc., Responsible Firearms Owners of Alberta (R.F.O.OF Ab.), Sarcee Fish & Game & Calgary Fish & Game, Gun Clubs as well as Canada wide Military Collectors Clubs.
Alberta Hunter Education Assoc. (A.H.E.I.) will again offer the thrill of field hunting in their indoor laser range
In the past we have had visitors from England, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, many from the U.S.A. & from all across Canada
Don't miss this Show: Too much to list. Over 900 tables, many buy two day pass as they tell us that all cannot be seen in one day…Truly the largest & finest show north of Los Vegas.
Truly Canada's largest & finest show.
Easter show hours:
Friday 9:30 – 5:00
Saturday 9:30 - 4:00
Admission $10.00, children 12 & under w/adult & ladies are free
Our one day Shows (2) ( held in Jan. & Sept.)
Saturday 10:00 to 4:00
Admission $5.00 – children 12 & under w/adult & ladies are free.
(one day shows) call early- see contact us or sign up at previous show.
Easter 2015 Show update
This show is always sold out & we will have a waiting list. Many new dealers, exhibitors & displayers not seen at previous shows. Public interest & inquiries in this show surpass last year.
Canada wide groups like C.S.S.A., C.L.A. MCC OF C, N.F.A. also several Provincial Level Assoc. will be there.
A.A.C.C.A., your host, is a none profit Assoc. with the support of these fine group/Assoc. & you, we have brought this show to you for the past 52 years.
Thank you for your support
Hank Holm – President of the A.A.C.C.A.